Seapower is a research center participated in by University of Naples Federico II and it operates in the design and licensing of large-scale renewable energy production plants. Our company boasts of a 700MW pipeline, and of wind, photovoltaic and accumulation projects which have been developed by a multidisciplinary team of electrical and environmental engineers, and architects.
We are currently seeking an architect to join our team. The newly hired architect will cooperate with his/her colleagues, and he/she will report to the Project Manager.
Master’s degree in Architecture. Specialization in architectural landscape is preferred.
Previous work experience:
It is preferred for the candidate to have previous experience in the field of design of renewable energy production plants. However, it is not an essential requirement.
Skills and Soft Skills:
Competence in the use of graphic design CAD software (Autocad and Adobe package)
Strong technical and graphic skills
It is also preferable for the candidate to have:
– Knowledge and competence in designing large-scale renewable energy plants (particularly wind and photovoltaic systems)
– Familiarity with environmental regulations and procedures, more specifically VIA and VAS procedures
– Familiarity with administrative regulations, more specifically AU procedures
– Competence and understanding of technical documentation (Environmental impact studies, landscaping reports, inter-visibility analysis)
– Competence in GIS software
– Competence in the use of software for photomontage and rendering
Type of Employment:
Full-time, with access to remote working tools within the limits regulated by the company.